2022 Toyota Prius Nightshade Edition announced
The 2022 Toyota Prius has an additional new edition called the Nightshade Edition and it is the talk of the hour. From automotive enthusiasts, to critiques, to the common people, everyone is wondering what is special about this 2022 Toyota Prius? Read this blog by Briggs Toyota Fort Scott, KS, to learn everything you need to know.
When will the 2022 Toyota Prius Nightshade Edition Be Available?
Toyota has announced the Nightshade edition for the 2022 Prius, and it is a bold and stylish model with its unique build and exteriors dripping in darkness. The Prius Nightshade is the first hybrid vehicle to be added to the Toyota Prius lineup. It will be available in two variants- FWD with black 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels and AWD-e grade with 15-inch alloy wheels paired with black lug nuts.
The 2022 Toyota Prius Nightshade comes with a lot of drivers assist features like- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST). It also has all the Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS-2.0) standard features like- Pre-Collision System with Low-Light Pedestrian Detection, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Daytime Bicyclist Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams and Road Sign Assist.
2022 Toyota Prius Nightshade Edition Key Features
- Available in three exterior color options- Midnight Black Metallic, Super White, and Silver Metallic.
- SofTex®-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats and SofTex-trimmed steering wheel with Semi-gloss black center console.
- High-efficiency 1.8-liter four-cylinder Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine.
- Two motor-generators connected through an electronically controlled planetary-type continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- EPA-estimated 51/47/49* mpg for AWD, EPA estimated at 54/50/52* mpg for FWD.
- FWD model has 50.7 cu. ft. cargo space with the rear seatbacks folded down – more than the class average.
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen display, 6-speaker audio system with Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay® and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
- Auxiliary audio jack, one USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and two 2.1-amp USB charge ports, a Qi wireless phone charging tray.
Toyota is also providing a complimentary 3-month All Access trial subscription to SiriusXM®, a 1-year trial for Toyota Safety Connect®, a 10-year trial for Service Connect and Wi-Fi Connect with up to 2 GB within a 3-month trial to people along with the 2022 Prius Nightshade.
For more information on the 2022 Toyota Prius Nightshade Edition or any other queries, reach out to us and our team at Briggs Toyota Fort Scott, KS will be happy to assist you in your car buying journey!!